Mach Studio MX on 34sp?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    34SP.com Forum Index // Other OS Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jwlafleur
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Mach Studio MX on 34sp? Reply with quote
Are there any problems running (Mac) Macromedia Studio MX 2004 on 34sp?

I am thinking of switching from PC to Mac. Any thoughts or advice?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
pow1983

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
There shouldn't be any problems running Studio MX '04 with a 34SP account (I havnt come accross any with Normal MX).

The only problem i'd have with switching to a mac is the fact that i've bought too much software over the years to have to buy them again to work on the mac. Unless there was a particular job that i could do on the mac, then i'd stay with the PC. Or i'd mix PC and Mac rather than completely switching.

Most products such as Adobe and Macromedia are available on both. Im not sure if MS Office is still available for the mac, if not i dont know what the alternatives are for a mac.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    34SP.com Forum Index // Other OS Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: