Site redesigned

Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // Sites hosted by 34SP.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philr

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Site redesigned Reply with quote
http://ajsw.org.uk/

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions on this website. There are still a few wrinkles that need to be ironed out, but please let me know if you find anything that looks broken.

Thanks in advance
Simon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Phil,

Great site - appealing to look at, key information up front, easy to navigate and, I think, fulfils its intended purpose very well. This is probably why you haven't had any replies yet!

The only possible suggestion I can make is this: On the home page it might be an idea to give an idea of the kind of performers you feature under the 'Welcome' heading - some of the things you mention later on under 'Events', such as
Quote:
"In the last few years we have organized nearly 200 concerts and events featuring some of the cream of Japanese classical young musicians".
Being a lazy surfer I clicked through to some of your other pages to find out more before reading down that far!

If you ever organise any events in the Taunton / Bridgwater / Minehead area do let me know and I'll make sure it's advertised on our local web site, quantockonline.co.uk.

Cheers,
Simon
philr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Simon

I agree that the front page needs a bit of rewording. I'll discuss that with the scribe next time we have a chat.

This year's events seem to be exclusively based in London and Bristol, but I'll let you know if anything else shows up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // Sites hosted by 34SP.com All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: