Website down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // FAQ Suggestions / Omissions / Errors !!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silverback
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Website down Reply with quote
Sorry, posted this in wrong section before and didnt notice. My website is down, any idea how long these things last for? server crashes etc?

Cheers
imknight
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is this the domain mentioned in the other thread? freemoneytricks.co.uk

If so it doesnt appear its registered at all at present, are you sure your old host didnt cancel the registration or similar?
Used our script installers? Please post your site here

| Wordpress Hosting |
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Silverback
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So glad you was online to help!

Just so happens I had this concern that my old host would try a trick like this, so I did ask customer services on the phone ealier today, I got that it wasnt possible bec of the time frame yet somehow they manged to do it!

Im so furious at them theyre lucky I dont know where they are. cant belive they can get away with things like this.

Its now cost me more money for the .co.uk domain again! But hopefully this is the last of the probs they can give me.

Thank you mate for your help and assistance in getting my site back up for me so quick. Id dread to think what I would of done had I had to wait till monday.

Silver
Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // FAQ Suggestions / Omissions / Errors !!! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: