Free Money Tricks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // Sites hosted by 34SP.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silverback
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Free Money Tricks Reply with quote
Free Money Tricks is a brand new website (actually I should say for now its just the forum so please bear with me) dedicated to showing you the latest free money tricks, freebies, codes & vouchers, internet tricks, psp hacks etc etc

So far we have things ranging from how to load the secret star wars video through windows, to free lottery syndicate tickets, to a £10 free gift for everyone!

Its only about 10 days old at the min so please bear with me as I work to update the site though im happy to hear peoples suggestions and ideas to take on board

www.freemoneytricks.co.uk/forum
philr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow. Keep going at that rate and this site will be massive! Good luck with it

I can't help feeling that phpBB is the wrong software for the job, though. Its search function is rather lame, and it doesn't have any of the article tagging and organization features that you'd find in a CMS like Joomla.

PhpBB has major spam issues too. I would recommend installing the reCAPTCHA mod as soon as possible if you're going to continue using this forum.
Silverback
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you so much for the reply. I hope you sign up in regards to if i'm going to continue? Course i am, don't be silly, i'm very serious about this. I do have a problem with spammers, god they irritate me however after already losing money with a hosting company who scammed me i need to watch costs where possible. I hope to upgrade to vbulletin once a big bigger. Really do appreciate your comments, its support from other ppl that will make the site grow so thank you
Silverback
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
To give you an example i recently paid for my first banner advertising to which i got no hits. Why? Bec my hosting company changed some details and didn't feel the need to mention it. My dns settings of all things, as well as major downtime. However i will not give up, just one nice comment like you gave makes me even more determined if thats possible lol
Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think Phil meant if you're going to continue using phpBB, not if you're going to continue with the site!

Sorry to hear about your experience with your previous host, hopefully we can give a much improved level of service!
Silverback
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh I have to say I already love it here at 34sp.com the service is amazing, and olly was great (did another post re that)

I personally cant believe the hassle my old hosting company caused me, some of the stuff is just unreal and you probably wouldnt belive me.

So much heartache and all in a space of 9-10 days.

anyway, moving on, service here really is amazing, friendly bunch, happy to help so its all good.
Silverback
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
got a new homepage now....

www.freemoneytricks.com

let me know what you think. I know most people dont like flash intro's but my old page was rather bland, and this is until I start working away from the forums and on the main site.

Hope you like

Silver
Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // Sites hosted by 34SP.com All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: