What has changed with 34sp support

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vdub
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: What has changed with 34sp support Reply with quote
I have been with 34sp for serveral years and always recommened them to friends, family and business that I come into contact with... However I have noticed a distinct drop in the level of service that I that I have received in the past few months. I had always been impressed by the quick response to email support requests and the reassurance of telephone support as a option when away from a PC.

I am disappointed to have to say that its very difficult to get hold of anyone by phone, email support is slower that I expect and can even can be a day or two to get a response. The Live chat which i believe is now 34sp's express method for contact is often unattended during office hours.

Therefore I ask the questioned what has changed with 34sp?

EDIT: Well it looks like I am going to have to eat my words on this occasion....... a recent small issue was quickly sorted out.. just the way i like it... ta
Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: