View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smarter Webdesign
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Thanks :) Reply with quote
Have been using 34sp for about 4-5 years now and all I can say is how good they are

Everybody who asks I have recommended 34sp to them and they have all been really happy about the service.

Not many hosts have an IRC channel where you can go in and have a quick chat or a forum where other users can answer ther questions without having to send an email to support.

When you do email support you usually get a reply within a couple of days ( I got one last night, on a Sunday )

Thanks very much and will continue to recommend!
Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks :) Reply with quote
nick-harper wrote:
When you do email support you usually get a reply within a couple of days ( I got one last night, on a Sunday )

A couple of days? It should be a couple of hours - would you mind e-mailing in with your ticket reference for my attention and I'll look into why this took so long.
Smarter Webdesign
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
There is no ticket in particular and it is usually a couple of hours but I didnt want to say a couple of hours in case everybody then expected it putting pressure on ha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: