thankyou 34sp

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gav
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: thankyou 34sp Reply with quote
i noticed nobody hast posted on this section for a while,
so i just thought i would make a little post about my 34sp journey.....

back in 2004, i decided it was time to make my mark on the intra-web.
after a week of looking at different hosts, comparing prices / resources / company and server location / etc, i decided to go for fellow mancs @ 34sp.com.

The price was great, resources more than i needed and responses to my original emails showed they knew what they were doing....

from reading peoples replies to various posts here in the forum, and the email responses to my enquiries, i knew i had made a good choice.

any emails sent to the support team are responded, normally within the hour, with helpful advice and/or resolutions to the questions asked/problems highlighted,
if there is something you need doing, ask and they try their best to assist.
one support email i got was even late on a sunday night!!! (thankyou stuart)

Starting with one of the personal accounts, i happily plodded along until i started getting a lot of those 'pesky' over limit emails, a quick email and upgrade sorted those out.

another year later i got my second domain with 34sp, and a nice surprise not too long after that to say my resources had been upgraded for free

i then started getting a lot of requests of my clients asking for advise on picking a web host, i sent a few in the direction of 34sp before deciding, may be better if i sold it them.

after another couple of very helpful emails from 34sp support to clarify a few points,
i upgraded again to a reseller account.

now 4 years after i joined 34sp.com,
im happy to say im still here enjoying the 34sp service and hopefully i will be here for a while yet, ( i have my eye on one of your VPS boxes :p )

The quality of the service and the knowledge that if something goes wrong, i have the support i need only a quick email away is what has kept me here and happy.

im glad that you guys have made it past your 7th year and hopefully i will be with your to celebrate a lot more birthdays...

you have helped me to make my mark on the web,
my web design business is expanding,
i now have the ability to resell hosting to my clients
and you have enabled me to keep the misses in pretty shoes

thanks for the last 4 years, and i look forward to the next 4 and beyond.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: