ASP.NET Feature Support

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeonSurge
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: ASP.NET Feature Support Reply with quote
I have several sites hosted with 34sp.com, all using my own home-grown CMS written in PHP (obviously). However, I have one customer with increasingly sophisticated requirements that would from my point of view, be far easier implemented in ASP.NET. There are a number of reasons for this, not least of which is the fact that my day job is an ASP.NET developer.

I've developed a new version of the CMS along with a prototype of the site, fully expecting to have to find a new hosting provider when I noticed that 34sp.com now provide ASP business hosting accounts (I never noticed before now). With this in mind, some questions:

1. Do 34sp.com support "code behind" (pre-compiled assemblies located in the /bin folder)? If so, can I use 3rd party components/assemblies and how is the upload/deployment process managed?
2. What namespaces are restricted, if any?

Many thanks for all advice!
imknight
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Probably best at this time to drop in an email with as much details as possible of what you are wanting, the ASP Business accounts are still in relative terms very new, and we do add things as needed when users request them (dependant on resources needed).

You can of course signup for a test account and take advantage of the moneyback guarantee if you simply want to test if your application will work ok.
Used our script installers? Please post your site here

| Wordpress Hosting |
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // Business ASP Hosting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: