Big thanks to Olly @ 34SP.COM!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silverback
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Big thanks to Olly @ 34SP.COM!!! Reply with quote
Well where do I start....

First off all hello, Im silver and have just taken out a hostage package so am new here

I recently started a website/forum with a different hosting company... normally I wouldnt mention names but in this case I think its fair to warn everyone never to use uk-cheapest.co.uk - Wont go into it right now as its rather long and thats not the point off this thread. Short version is they'll con you!

I came here through a recommendation from a mate who runs a popular website, and Im glad I did

From the min I spoke to Olly on the phone I cant start to explain just how helpful he was, helping me get a new hostage package as well as helping me trasnfering everything from old servers to new as well as answering all my questions to make me feel at ease.

First thing that matters to me is customer support as thats what counts. Loads of places offer freebies like free google vouchers, 3 months free hosting etc etc however if you dont get the service, the support as far as Im concerned its worthless.

The grief ive had in a week of having a new website is unreal, and had I not spoken to olly i would of prob gone elsewhere.

Thank you very much mate, your a legend and I hope the people that need to see this message do, as its people like you (odd as it may be) that brings business to the company

Thank you so much mate and im glad im here

Silver
Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: