newbie: Whats the best Spam option for a newbie using VPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // VPS (Virtual Private Server)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vdub
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: newbie: Whats the best Spam option for a newbie using VPS Reply with quote
I have recently moved to VPS from a reseller and Spam is starting to become a problem. As I am a newbie to installing/setting up a VPS what is a simple/easy option to start dealing with the Spam?
garethw
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Vdub,

It has been a while since I last visited the forums but try this;

http://www.forums.34sp.com/viewtopic.php?t=13437

it's a gray listing solution that works brilliantly for me. I have just re-installed it after an update knocked it out.

Last I checked development seemed to have stopped but it still works fine. If you are struggling with getting any of the downloads give me a shout as I should have copies still.

Gareth
patwilson
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: HELP! Reply with quote
I started working through this on my vps but mysl won't restart - anyone about to help - Ian??
w_winslow
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Interested too Reply with quote
I'd be interested in using this too however the link provided in the previous post is no longer valid. the http://meshier.com site seems to just play "sunshine and lollipops" with a spinning sun. Nice but not entirely useful. Also a 302 redirect when accessing the file via wget as instructed.

Does someone have a new version of qmail-103-greylist-psa8 or a locations where it can be accessed?

Thanks in advance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // VPS (Virtual Private Server) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: