Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4 - Error creating subscription

Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // VPS (Virtual Private Server)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teamroyster
34SP Newbie
34SP Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4 - Error creating subscription Reply with quote
Is there a limit to the number of subscriptions you can create? I've got 252 created and I'm getting the following error when I try to create one more.

Error: hosting update is failed: ERROR: Unable to set owner, group or permissions for /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs: Disk quota exceeded System error 122: Disk quota exceeded

I've checked all the obvious disk quote options and can't find anything.

Any help on this would be appreciated as I've tried everything and it's driving me mad!

Many thanks in advance!
imknight
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you do a

wc -l /etc/passwd
wc -l /etc/group

does this come to around 100 or more, if it does email us and we can update this limit this could be the issue.

also check its not a disk inode issue with

df -i
Used our script installers? Please post your site here

| Wordpress Hosting |
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    34SP.com Forum Index // VPS (Virtual Private Server) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: